January 2024 – April 2024
Empowering Success in the US Market
A comprehensive program that aims at empowering Ukrainian fashion brands to expand your business operations into the US market by participation in virtual training with American fashion experts, mentoring support and opportynity to be presented on the fashion shows at the New Mart and LA Market in March 2024 (Los Angeles, USA).
Virtual training: a 3-month comprehensive education on cutting-edge business issues. Education will cover marketing, sales, branding, legal sector-specific problems, emerging technologies, innovations, sustainability, logistics, pitching to investors.
Mentoring support: 1-month progress evaluation and developing of your brand with a mentor from the fashion field.
Participation in the fashion shows/events in Los Angeles on March 2024: the opportunity to participate on the fashion shows at the New Mart and LA Market in Los Angeles, and present your brand to potential partners, investors, and stakeholders.
*The program covers participation fees, but transportation and accommodation costs are not covered.
- are ready and committed to expand into the US market.
- have the potential to contribute to US – Ukraine collaboration in arts management and creative industries.
- desire to enhance skills in marketing, branding, legal issues, sustainability, and more.
- have the capacity and readiness to participate in events like fashion shows at the New Mart and LA Market (the program covers participation fees, but transportation and accommodation costs are not covered).
- are interested in promoting sustainable business practices.
Also, to participate in the program, you must have a strong communication level in English.
Deadline: 29 January
The program covers educational training and participation fee to attend LA Fashion Week, but transportation and accommodation costs of the travel to the USA are not covered.
Program is designed in support of the American Embassy in Kyiv.